Prior to joining the La Jolla Tennis Club, Brent worked with a number of junior players at George Barnes Tennis Center. He also worked at Rancho Santa Fe Country Club and Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa with numerous juniors and adults.
Since 2004, Brent has been making a difference at LJTC with League Players, Juniors, and Adults wanting to fine tune their skills. That year, he was instrumental in achieving the coveted SD District Association Tournament of the Year award for LJTC.
Click here to E-Mail Brent or Call him at 619.889.8529
• Winner of the University City Raquet Club 2010 Tournament taking out the number one seed in the Semifinals and the two seed in the Finals.
• 2010 Finalist of Irvine Open Singles and Doubles Winner.
• 2010 Men’s Doubles USTA Pacific Coast Championships’ Semifinals with Jeff Tarango.
• 2009 Father-Son Division Winner at the San Diego District Tennis Tournament.
• Named to First Team All-Big West Conference in Singles & Doubles while at Riverside UC.
• Honored as Top Gun/Most Valuable Player.
• Led the U. of Massachusetts Minutemen during freshman year to its best Atlantic 10 finish in school history.
• Named to the Atlantic 10 All-Conference Team.
• Honored as All-Conference Team Most Valuable Player.
• Undefeated in both Singles and Doubles in dual matches (14-0).
• One of two U. of Massachusetts Minutemen to play at ITA East Regional Championship.
• Four-year Letter Winner at the U. of SD in High School.
• Finished career undefeated – Doubles (72-0) and Singles (70-2). .
• Recipient of the USTA Sportsmanship Award.
• League Individual Champion during Senior Season.
• Named Team’s 1997 Rookie of the Year.
• Honored as the Team Most Valuable Player in 2000.